T & P
Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology (CCET) Degree Wing, Chandigarh, is an government institute under UT Administration, Chandigarh, was established in 2002. CCET Degree Wing is affiliated to Panjab University (PU), Sector 14, Chandigarh and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Government, of India, New Delhi.
How To Reach Us
To support excellent academic ambience the college administration is responsible to provide excellent academic ambience to all the students for their overall growth. Since its inception college administration is trying to provide best infrastructure and state art of facilities that offer an idyllic academic environment to our students.
Degree Course Through LEET
Admission Brochure Degree Course
Admission Brochure Degree PULEET
Degree Courses Seat Matrix
PULEET Seat Matrix
Scholarships & Fee Concessions
Online Admission Portal
Cut off List
The various programmes offered by college are well organized to provide a wide spectrum of choices to the students are B. E. (8 Semesters), M.Tech.(In process to start) and PhD. These courses are designed to provide the necessary theoretical background and practical experience in Engineering Technology to meet the growing manpower requirements in technological era. CCET(Degree Wing), Chandigarh offers B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) courses in ECE , CSE , MECHANICAL & CIVIL with intake of 60 seats in each. CCET is approved research center of Panjab University for PHD admission.
Online Student Attendance System
Online Result Analysis System
An academic department is a division of a university or school faculty devoted to a particular academic discipline. We have put in place our curriculum and continue to adapt it to our student’s needs and capabilities. We have established all of the policies and procedures necessary for the efficient and effective operation of the college. From a staff perspective, we are establishing a sustainable professional learning community to continually look for improvements and innovative teaching strategies to support students reach their full potential.
Computer Science Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Central facilites facilitates digital library, reasearch, consultancy, sponsored R&D projects, industry interaction, industrial trainings etc. to prepare engineering students for excellent placement in multinational companies and research organizations, by exposing them to newer technologies and engineering methodologies.
Industry Institute Relationship Cell(IIRC)
Institute Public Relationship Cell (IPRC)
Research & Consultancy
Institute Innovation & Entrepreneurship Development Cell
Training & Placement Cell
All Schemes and Syllabus
Student Notices & Orders
Vidya Lakshmi(Education Loan)
National Apprenticeship Training Scheme
Forms for Certificates
Procedure for Certificate
AICTE Project Factory
Disabled Friendly Campus
Student FEE Payment using SBI
External Online Resources
LIFE @ CCET
Cafeteria that offer nutritious and wholesome food to ensure a well-balanced diet. [LOL] CCET students get the benefit from the Wi-fi environment in campus where the students can access the world anytime, anywhere. All the class and laboraties are well occupied with projector and screen with high speed internet connectivity to support e-learning facilities. Sports facilities for conducting indoor and outdoor sports for volley ball, cricket, basket ball, table tennis, etc. All the students get Medical facilities within the campus because student health is one of the prime concern along with academic health.
Campus Virtual Tour
We we have put in place our curriculum and continue to adapt it to our student’s needs and capabilities. We have established all of the policies and procedures necessary for the efficient and effective operation of the college. From a staff perspective we are establishing a sustainable professional learning community to continually look for improvements and innovative teaching strategies to support students reach their full potential. Students have already participated in excursions and have been involved in community projects.
FingerPrint (Volume-I, Issue-I)
FingerPrint (Volume-II, Issue-I)
FingerPrint (Volume-III, Issue-I)
Campus Virtual Tour
Student Application Form
RULES REGARDING MAINTAINCE OF DISCIPLINE IN THE HOSTEL
1. The residents are expected to live in the hostel as a community and with a full sense of responsibility.
2. The residents are not allowed to gamble in the hostel premises.
3 The residents are not allowed to bring intoxicants and take part in activities of intoxication in any from in the hostel premises.
4. The residents are not allowed to keep guests in their rooms, except with the prior written permission of the Hostel Warden.
5. The residents shall not commit any breach of peace in the hostel premises
6. The residents shall not invite undesirable elements into the hostel premises.
7. The residents are not permitted to stay overnight out of their hostels, or go out of station without prior permission of the Hostel Warden.
8. The residents are not permitted to install and use any electric appliance except a wall light, a table lamp and a table fan for their rooms. A breach of this rule result in the forfeiture of the appliance seized.
9. Residents are not permitted to keep with them any offensive weapon, such as fire arms, Kirpan or Khukhri, etc. Strict action will be taken against anyone found in possession of such a weapon.
10. A Hostel Discipline committee comprising of senior and nominated members shall assist the Hostel Warden in monitoring the discipline in the Hostel.
11. A resident shall not keep cash exceeding Rs. 500/- with him in room. Cash in excess of this shall be deposited with the accountant/Mess Manager.
12. The residents are not allowed to keep costly items like T.V., Computers, Stereo decks etc. in their rooms.
13 The allotment of seats rests with the Hostel warden No boarder is allowed to change his room or furniture without prior permission of the authorities. This will apply even if the change is mutual.
14. Students are expected to refrain from disfiguring walls, doors etc. and removal of glass panes. This will help towards better maintenance of the hostel.
15. Boarders, who are in arrears of any mess bill for more than a month, shall have to vacate their seats in the hostel.
16. Habitual defiance of any of the Hostel Rules/Instructions will render resident student liable to disciplinary action
17 These rules may be amended, substituted, or deleted without notice.
A). Disciplinary action for violating discipline in the hostel:
1 Violation of the above rule will invite strict disciplinary action including expulsion from the hostels.
2 A resident found to have created indiscipline in hostel/mess may be fined Rs. 100/- to Rs.1000/- per head depending upon the gravity/seriousness of the act.
3 Resident who has been fined for of rule, may be called upon to make good any loss or damage or breakage of any Government or Private property.
4 The Principal's decision concerning all hostel matters will be final and binding.
Hostel Warden (Boys)
NAME AND DESIGNATION
Dr. Dheerendra Singh
Hostel Warden (boys)